AMETEK

www.ametek.com

Great

Pros

there is a lot to learn at the job

Cons

the pay is not at industry standards

Other reviews for AMETEK

Decent

Pros

Plenty of overtime as a contractor, ability to learn new equipment, exposure to Aerospace industry

Cons

Unorganized, too much management, constant change of directives

Best Company I've Ever Worked For

Pros

Excellent growth opportunity, strong leadership development, competitive pay, strong support from management, educational assistance, drive for success. In working for Ametek, I received a promotion and have received strong support during my transition. There is a strong investment in personnel and development and I have been given many opportunities to receive training when I needed it; internally and externally. The company places an emphasis on recognizing talent and developing that talent. I would say that one is given many opportunities to grow and thrive within the organization - the truly limiting factor is yourself. Overall as an organization, new ideas, processes, and systems are implemented specifically to make us a stronger, more profitable business. We are encouraged to participate and help develop those ideas, processes and systems; to be a contributor and enjoy our success.

Cons

I have experienced some communication gaps, but nothing major. Within each function, it would be nice to have a "roadmap" with names, responsibilities, and contact information.

See above

There are newer employer reviews for AMETEK.

Worked for AMETEK? Contribute to the Community!