There are newer employer reviews for AMF Bowling

Company doesn't care about its employees or centers

Current Employee - Facility Manager
Current Employee - Facility Manager

I have been working at AMF Bowling

Pros

Good discount, ok pay, love the league bowlers. Fun work environment as long as the GM isn't to be found.

Cons

Management doesn't care about the employees, won't spend any money to make the machInes run better but constantly complaining about them. ALWAYS short staffed tryIng to save a penny, doesn't matter to them how long you wait in line. Set Impossible to achieve goals for the employees. My resume is getting uploaded to careerbuilder as we speak... Avoid this company like the plague.

Leadership.... That's a funny way to put it. Stop treating the centers Like a restaurant. People come to bowl, not have your overpriced food shoved down there throats.

110 Other Employee Reviews for AMF Bowling (View Most Recent)

Frustrating and awful.

I have been working at AMF Bowling

Pros

I truly enjoy most of my co-workers. Almost everyone works hard and we do our best to help each other out.

Cons

Management doesn't seem to care and we are almost always understaffed which upsets customers and takes away from tips. Communication doesn't seem to exist.

Management needs to communicate with all staff better and praise when there is a job well done. Also they need treat everyone equally and show no favortism.

A very fun environment to work in, but alot of standing and walking.

I have been working at AMF Bowling

Pros

Fun environment, very nice staff, and opportunities of growth. You get a good discount on bowling and food. Flexible schedules, and good tips.

Cons

starting at minimum wage, can be very stressful, and demanding at times. Sometimes we have miscomunitcation with other employess, but may be different at other locations.

There are newer employer reviews for AMF Bowling

Worked for AMF Bowling? Contribute to the Community!