AMF Bowling
www.amf.com Mechanicsville, VA 5000+ Employees

It was good and fun.

Lane Server (Current Employee)
Corpus Christi, TX

ProsClosing duties don't take so long that I can get it all done within 15 minutes. Closing throughout the week is 12am instead of 2am which still gives me time to go home and have a good sleep before I go to school the next day.

ConsNot much praise from management team. I like to hear that I am doing a good job at what I do.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet your employees know if they are doing a good job. If they know they are doing a good job at what they are doing they will continue to be happy and keep up the good work that they do.

dissatisfied

Chicago Heights, IL

I have been working at AMF Bowling

Pros: it has its days were everything is ok there but those… Cons: Ive been there for 3 years and we have had only one employee meeting. we are not always told when prices have changed or when… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Entertaining

Greeter (Former Employee)
    Melville, NY

I worked at AMF Bowling

Pros: When it is not busy, not much to do other… Cons: When it gets busy, people become short, and difficult to… Advice to Senior Management: Become better planners. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AMF Bowling.

Worked for AMF Bowling? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMF Bowling reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AMF Bowling CEO Tom Shannon. All reviews posted anonymously by AMF Bowling employees.