AMF Bowling

www.amf.com

requires specialty knowledge, entails looming hearing loss and injury with mediocre pay.

Mechanic (Current Employee) Pinole, CA

Prosone dollar game discounts, ability to work with your hands, problem solving, responsibility, and the opportunity to work at your own pace most times.

ConsVery noisy being a mechanic, dangerous machines with lots of moving mechanical parts which require compromising body positions to fix machine malfunctions by means of repair and replace.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe impression that is given from the management to the employees is that of the central importance of revenue, stringent protocol, and that being a manager at AMF is characterized by thoughtless subordination.

unhappy atmosphere

General Manager (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at AMF Bowling

Pros: good training systems; makes you appreciate a good work environment Cons: very punitive; they allow the line level employees to wag… Advice to Senior Management: find your winners and reward them; weed out your losers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

No Quality of Life

General Manager (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at AMF Bowling

Pros: Bowling and food discounts are nice. Some really cool customers… Cons: You will work 60 hours MINIMUM per week if you want to have… Advice to Senior Management: Coach and develop rather than look for ways to fire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AMF Bowling.

Worked for AMF Bowling? Contribute to the Community!