AMI

www.adaptivematerials.com
  www.adaptivematerials.com
There are newer employer reviews for AMI

Enjoyed the publication I worked on.

I worked at AMI

Pros

Nice people that work there - generally no attitude and a willingness for team effort. Hours are good, hardly any overtime.

Cons

Insurance benefits aren't up to par in comparison to other publishing companies. Sometimes it felt volatile - you'd be waiting for the other shoe to drop as far as who was being fired or leaving.

Let employees know more about what the overall the game plan is - don't hide it in a veil of secrecy.

12 Other Employee Reviews for AMI (View Most Recent)

Good for a first job out of university, but then one should leave.

Current Employee - Analyst
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at AMI

Pros

As a recent grad, you are given a lot of responsibilities on projects, with a bit of exposure to senior clients.

Cons

No organization structure, little to no communication from management, no sense of team work. Strategy changes continuously, with no sense of direction.

Communicate more, set a strategy and stick to it, listen to suggestions from staff, offer more training for analysts and consultants.

I have traveled for free all around the USA & Caribbean Islands. This company has developed me Personally & Prof.

Current Employee - Management in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Management in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at AMI full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Gives you a challenge everyday. Its not a boring telemarketing job where time goes sloooow. Helps you develop skills that you wish you learned in college.

Cons

Wish I found this company out of college so I didn't have to work in Corporate America positions.

Great company to be apart of. If you are looking to get into a management role with no experience at all, you found it. If you also love to travel & be apart of a team that sets goals every week and attacks them at a rapid rate. Great people to work with inside and outside of work; like a family. Charity events for Operation Smile & team events make it a pleasure to be around well rounded professionals. Been in the company for 5 years & was promoted to Manager in my first 15 months. Its true what they say...."Work Hard & Play hard!"

For the people that quit on their goals, and are no longer in the company; its sad you have to write a negative review. Then again, even Walmart people that quit still are negative towards Walmart.

There are newer employer reviews for AMI