AMN Healthcare
www.amnhealthcare.com San Diego, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

make more money of charging nurses for fees than from hospital contracts

Travel RN (Former Employee)

I worked at AMN Healthcare full-time

Prosnone. run now. don't get stuck with this company for even one contract. NOT WORTH IT

Conslied about pay. lied about positions. left me stranded in cities with no job with not even an apology TWICE. when I decided to go with a different company tried to charge me all sorts of fees and refused to pay me.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop teaching used car salesmen sales strategies, deceit, lies, and financial corruption. You'd make more money paying your nurses honestly, treating them fairly and you'll be able to make money off the contracts rather than having to make money off of charging nurses who work so hard to help people. With all the reviews coming out this company won't be in business long. At least one can hope to save other hard-working, well-meaning nurses from having to go through so much personal, professional, and financial damage. The retaliation I received for deciding to go with a different more fair company was awful. And it came from every side. Shame on you. Get a conscience. And a good lawyer.

Worst pay in the industry, recruiters who don't care if you stay for more than one assignment and blatantly lie to you.

Travel Nurse (Former Employee)

I worked at AMN Healthcare as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Possibly the largest selection of travel/temporary RN jobs They hire travelers… Cons: Worst travel RN pay (blended pay is only there to benefit the company, not the traveler) Terrible, cheap, disgusting company housing Recruiters will tell you anything to… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your travel and temporary employees with a little more respect. Make your pay at least somewhat competitive with other travel RN… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great coworkers but weak management. Little to no room for advancement.

Marketing Specialist (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at AMN Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Great company events (Halloween, Christmas, Summer team building) - Cafe and Gym onsite - Medium sized company, so a great variety… Cons: - Outdated work processes, using software and systems that other companies were using years ago - Difficult and slow to move up the ladder, if at… Advice to Senior Management: Being a multi-million dollar company means that employees start to look at their salaries and realize there is a mismatch. Match more realistic salary requirements… More

There are newer reviews on AMN Healthcare.

Worked for AMN Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMN Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AMN Healthcare CEO Susan R. Salka. All reviews posted anonymously by AMN Healthcare employees.