AMN Healthcare

www.amnhealthcare.com

My recruiter was very unique and no one compares. Very unfortunate she works for another company now.

Cath Lab Nurse (Former Employee) Hickory, NC

ProsGreat communication and addressed issues promptly, offered amazing compensation and locations that were within my range. I didn't feel pressured and felt I could be very open with my recruiter.

ConsUnfortunately my recruiter took another position. There were payroll issues, however, they were addressed quickly. There seemed to be many process flow changes as the company was bought out twice while I worked for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore functional and accurate website.... I haven't gotten the customer service I was accustomed to since my recruiter left. Unfortunately, I have moved on with another company but I do not regret the time I worked for this company!

CEO has no clue or doesn't care

Account Representative (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at AMN Healthcare

Pros: Some of the employees are congenial Nice gym and lunch area/dining room. Nice builiding and… Cons: Many employees hate their jobs and have told HR...promises are made to look into issues and try to improve but nothing ever happens...this has been… Advice to Senior Management: Have an outside consulting firm take a long, hard look at how you treat employees and make… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

On the right track for 2011

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at AMN Healthcare

Pros: Executive Leadership is very strong and works hard to deliver on the promise of the… Cons: Pay is terrible for San Diego. Advice to Senior Management: You guys are doing a great job at making the entry level folks feel valued and listened to - well done. Your Director-level… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AMN Healthcare.

Worked for AMN Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!