AMRI
www.amriglobal.com Albany, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

NOT a good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Albany, NY

I worked at AMRI full-time for more than a year

ProsExperience for the resume. That's about it.

ConsPoor management. Top Heavy. Little vacation time. Terrible facilities. Low pay. Company pushes employees to work long hours. Micromanagers. Continued exportation of jobs over seas. Very poor benefits package. Employees don't receive incentives or praise when it's due.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees decent salaries and treat them like real people to get better productivity, healthier work environment, and reduce turn over. People don't seem to stay at this company unless they are tied down to the area, and with just cause.

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Rensselaer, NY

I worked at AMRI full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Too few to mention. If you want to learn… Cons: Never stop looking over your shoulder. You are expendable and don't expect your length of service or performance will save you once you fall… Advice to Senior Management: Sell and start a prison. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Outstanding Company

Administrative Clerk 2001-2002 (Former Employee)
Albany, NY

I worked at AMRI full-time for more than a year

Pros: Extremely professional and friendly place to work. I … Cons: There are no downsides to working here. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AMRI.

Worked for AMRI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMRI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AMRI CEO William S. Marth. All reviews posted anonymously by AMRI employees.