AMRI

www.amriglobal.com

New changes are making a difference

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Albany, NY

ProsNew CFO is driving positive change. Unfortunately, this has meant some cuts and shutting down of unprofitable divisions but this is long past due. Despite what somebody posted, the medical benefits are excellent and are the best of I have ever had. 2013 rates did not go up with the excpetion of a small increase in dental (less than $1). I find everyone to be professional and easy to work with. Stock price seems to be supporting the positive changes.

ConsThe organization is still top heavy. Along with that, some of these more senior people continue to try and run things like a mom and pop shop because they have been here since the early days. Advancement opportunities are lacking but this seems to be driven more by economic conditions versus anything company related.

Advice to Senior ManagementReach out to the employees and see what they are thinking. They may have some great ideas or can provide additional insight that can help move us in the positive direction.

NOT a good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Albany, NY

I worked at AMRI full-time for more than a year

Pros: Experience for the resume. That's about it. Cons: Poor management. Top Heavy. Little vacation time. Terrible facilities. Low pay. Company pushes employees to work long hours.… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your employees decent salaries and treat them like real people to get better productivity, healthier work environment, and reduce turn… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

STAY AWAY

QC Chemist (Former Employee) Burlington, MA

I worked at AMRI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Cool people and the fact that there is no work… Cons: Quality of life is horrible and you are treated like a slave!!! The site in Burlington has no direction, no clients and I'd be surprised… Advice to Senior Management: There is no management in Burlington, they only follow orders...everything… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AMRI.

Worked for AMRI? Contribute to the Community!