AMS (Accounting Management Solutions)
amsolutions.net Waltham, MA 50 to 149 Employees

Great place for seasoned successful professionals

Director (Current Employee)
Waltham, MA

ProsThe staff is ultra professional with an entrepreneurial spirit. The company is growing and there is lots of opportunity to contribute and make a difference. Great client base and referencability. Good market penetration and firm reputation around metro-Boston, and throughout New England on the non-profit side.

ConsYou must be independent and self motivated to be successful. This is not a place to learn. The company is small and privately held and there isn't any profit sharing opportunities yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementImproving the on-boarding and exit interview processes will preserve reputation, team commitment and culture. May be a good time to start thinking about profit sharing to get a stronger and more meaningful commitment from team members.

Get Out Quickly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AMS (Accounting Management Solutions) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They kept me busy at least. Cons: This company runs more like a temp staffing firm than a true consulting firm. Little to no communication from business development people - who… Advice to Senior Management: Successful firms have business development people who are also in the field providing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company, Good people

Consultant (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at AMS (Accounting Management Solutions) full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule Very good clients Very professional staff I spent two years with… Cons: You have to be able to work independently. You work in the field and have to be able to manage your clients,… Advice to Senior Management: Great Management Group! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AMS (Accounting Management Solutions).

Worked for AMS (Accounting Management Solutions)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMS (Accounting Management Solutions) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AMS (Accounting Management Solutions) CEO Jim Bourdon. All reviews posted anonymously by AMS (Accounting Management Solutions) employees.