ANPI

www.anpi.com
  www.anpi.com
There are newer employer reviews for ANPI

Very disappointed in management and executive leadership.

Former Employee - Channel Manager in Frisco, TX
Former Employee - Channel Manager in Frisco, TX

I worked at ANPI full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Company salary above norm. Great benefits.

Cons

Upper management and executives have zero respect for each other and their employees. Abusive conversations and lectures with adult language were consistent with their management style.
Company was in no way prepared for new product launch to the public retail/enterprise customer.
Installations were not going well, so executive leadership fired all but 2 in house implementation specialists and outsourced to a third party.
All installs are managed by outsourced.
Both key sales engineers for legacy wholesale and new retail/enterprise were let go as well.

Grow up and share respect for those who are trying their hardest to provide success to the company.

Nov 3, 2014Associate Director

Thank you for your feedback. We will say this: ANPI was founded to service rural telecommunications carriers, and to service them as partners. To that end, the executive team – many of whom have been ... More

15 Other Employee Reviews for ANPI (View Most Recent)

Lack of focus. Revolving door. Good talent walked out regularly. These people are crazy!

I worked at ANPI

Pros

Really can't think of much. Good product well received in the market. A lot of talented individuals being held back.

Cons

CEO is out of his mind!!!!! Seems to say the right things to the staff but doesn't follow through. Too bad.

RUN

Nov 3, 2014Associate Director

Your feedback is very helpful. It forces us to take a good look at ourselves and see what we can do to improve. So, for that, we thank you.

After thinking about your comments, here’s what we see
    ... More

Great potential but growing pains are not for everyone.

I have been working at ANPI full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company is well funded and has a ton of potential. 100% paid benefits and a solid product. You can write your own ticket to success but you have to be willing to put in the work and deal with some chaos that comes with a new product and organization.

Cons

If you want a job that you can just show up to and leave then this place is not for you. Work life balance can be a challenge, but if you do a good job and are efficient management can be understanding (depending on who you work for). Direction changes on a regular basis and resources can be scarce at times.

We need a rallying cry to build a more cohesive culture around, simple mission and vision would do it as long as all the leaders got behind it.

Nov 3, 2014Associate Director

Thank you for your honest review of ANPI. We’re glad you see the potential in our company, and have faith in our product – an award-winning Hosted Unified Communications solution. Although we have ... More

There are newer employer reviews for ANPI