There are newer employer reviews for ANPI

Very disappointed in management and executive leadership.

Former Employee - Channel Manager in Frisco, TX
Former Employee - Channel Manager in Frisco, TX

I worked at ANPI full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company salary above norm. Great benefits.

Cons

Upper management and executives have zero respect for each other and their employees. Abusive conversations and lectures with adult language were consistent with their management style. Company was in no way prepared for new product launch to the public retail/enterprise customer. Installations were not going well, so executive leadership fired all but 2 in house implementation specialists and outsourced to a third party. All installs are managed by outsourced. Both key sales engineers for legacy wholesale and new retail/enterprise were let go as well.

Advice to Management

Grow up and share respect for those who are trying their hardest to provide success to the company.

ANPI Response

Nov 3, 2014 – Associate Director

Thank you for your feedback. We will say this: ANPI was founded to service rural telecommunications carriers, and to service them as partners. To that end, the executive team – many of whom have been ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Lack of focus. Revolving door. Good talent walked out regularly. These people are crazy!

I worked at ANPI

Pros

Really can't think of much. Good product well received in the market. A lot of talented individuals being held back.

Cons

CEO is out of his mind!!!!! Seems to say the right things to the staff but doesn't follow through. Too bad.

Advice to Management

RUN

ANPI Response

Nov 3, 2014 – Associate Director

Your feedback is very helpful. It forces us to take a good look at ourselves and see what we can do to improve. So, for that, we thank you. After thinking about your comments, here’s what we see ... More

An OUTSTANDING company to work for...currently going through some changes and growing pains.

I have been working at ANPI full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits, wonderful people to work with, a vision for the future I can back 100% and have for many many years now. They truly do their best to do right by their employees...and certainly their customer base. There is a reason so many of us have been with the company for so long and the same goes for our long standing customer base.

Cons

ANPI is going through some hard times due to changes, growing pains, launching a new product and more. So because of that certain things are to be expected. I hopes to come out on the other side of this and see all the great that is accomplished.

Advice to Management

I concur with other reviews that ANPI is a little top heavy...we need less chiefs and more Indians doing the work. Those working at ANPI now are stretched pretty thin. I also wish that execs and management were more open and honest with their employees, especially now. Lastly, I would like to see salaries balanced out over each department across all offices.