APAC Customer Services

www.apaccustomerservices.com
  www.apaccustomerservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for APAC Customer Services

Does not care if their members get the medication they need to live.( Express Scripts ) So cold to the elderly and poor.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative- Inbound  in  Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative- Inbound in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at APAC Customer Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Jobs there are easy to get, anyone can work there, No "GLORY" in being hired as they take anyone that has a pulse. Instead of a raise for work performed well, you get a candy bar, a cute paper animal cut out, or a "WOW" paper.---- That pays my bills---

Cons

RTL, Managers, Team leads, NO HELP with customer concerns, EVERYTHING falls on deaf ears. Automated system is complained about by all customers and of course nothing is done. Pharmacy cancels and voids orders constantly without calling members to tell them the meds are not being sent. They just wait for members to call back to ask where their medication are, and WE must try to explain .The reason most members call is to voice a complaint against Express Scripts. Very Stressful. All ESI and Apac cares about is their bottom line. They need to fix the problems starting with the pharmacy and work down, not the other way around. It's difficult to win back members after they have been treated so badly. Too many flaws, no one cares--- but everyone knows it needs changing.

Listen to the Service Reps, they are the ones on the phone with your members. They have their hand on the pulse of your bottom line. Read, and acknowledge the notes we enter in the member profile. EASY FIX--- Just do it. I have worked @ ES (APAC) for over a year and my heart breaks for the members that don't get the service they deserve. I can't believe this company is still in business. I need a job where the company really cares about the people. Or is that simply a dream from days gone by.

194 Other Employee Reviews for APAC Customer Services (View Most Recent)

CONTRACT ENDED!

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Green Bay, WI
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at APAC Customer Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Laid back environment, nice people, not too stressfull. Very fast paced!

Cons

Not having a specific seat when you come in everyday.

Keep up the good work.

Mediocre

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative - APAC  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative - APAC in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at APAC Customer Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Co-workers, decent commute to work

Cons

Bad Management, No communication, Upper management lies, Management are clueless and non helpful

Communicate with one another

There are newer employer reviews for APAC Customer Services

Worked for APAC Customer Services? Contribute to the Community!