APAC Customer Services

www.apaccustomerservices.com

Does not care if their members get the medication they need to live.( Express Scripts ) So cold to the elderly and poor.

Customer Service Representative- Inbound (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsJobs there are easy to get, anyone can work there, No "GLORY" in being hired as they take anyone that has a pulse. Instead of a raise for work performed well, you get a candy bar, a cute paper animal cut out, or a "WOW" paper.---- That pays my bills---

ConsRTL, Managers, Team leads, NO HELP with customer concerns, EVERYTHING falls on deaf ears. Automated system is complained about by all customers and of course nothing is done. Pharmacy cancels and voids orders constantly without calling members to tell them the meds are not being sent. They just wait for members to call back to ask where their medication are, and WE must try to explain .The reason most members call is to voice a complaint against Express Scripts. Very Stressful. All ESI and Apac cares about is their bottom line. They need to fix the problems starting with the pharmacy and work down, not the other way around. It's difficult to win back members after they have been treated so badly. Too many flaws, no one cares--- but everyone knows it needs changing.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the Service Reps, they are the ones on the phone with your members. They have their hand on the pulse of your bottom line. Read, and acknowledge the notes we enter in the member profile. EASY FIX--- Just do it. I have worked @ ES (APAC) for over a year and my heart breaks for the members that don't get the service they deserve. I can't believe this company is still in business. I need a job where the company really cares about the people. Or is that simply a dream from days gone by.

CONTRACT ENDED!

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Green Bay, WI

I have been working at APAC Customer Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: Laid back environment, nice people, not too stressfull. Very fast… Cons: Not having a specific seat when you come in everyday. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mediocre

Customer Service Representative - APAC (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at APAC Customer Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Co-workers, decent commute to work Cons: Bad Management, No communication, Upper management lies, Management are clueless… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with one another No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on APAC Customer Services.

Worked for APAC Customer Services? Contribute to the Community!