APC By Schneider Electric
www.apc.com West Kingston, RI 5000+ Employees

Former employee respectfully and thoughtfully offers review

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at APC By Schneider Electric full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood people, good products, good benefits, mobility, excellent overall training structure, Good vision to future trends, cutting edge technology, good marketing.

ConsHas lost the personal touch and humanity of it's days prior to - SE - purchase. - SE- is a good company too and did a good job integrating APC yet, it seemed a "colder" place to work. Worse, several current and past associates have said there is an ( of course) unstated prejudice toward mature employees in front line positions. Current end users and partners advise that APC is "giving away" large areas of business. - This is good business sense when a sector is unprofitable however, in this sense, the individuals mean that there is too much churn and customers become frustrated by the confusion and lack of attention. One former employee ( who I always thought to have a negative attitude) said very unflattering things about APC management. This insulted me at the time as I was very loyal to APC and wanted to be distanced from negativity. I still would not like to admit that I worked for and was loyal to a company which advocates contribution to the global family yet, has cold and calculating management methods; but that person's statement keeps surfacing in my thoughts. There is no perfect employee or employer. APC can be a good place for you if you are considering.

Advice to Senior ManagementChurn has been a customer complaint for quite a few years. Slow the attention to growth. Foster continuity for customers sake.

Java Developer Intern

Java Developer Intern (Former Employee)
North Billerica, MA

I worked at APC By Schneider Electric as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Amazing team members. You get exposed to a lot of… Cons: No SDLC followed. Need a proper IT team structure. The company not… Advice to Senior Management: Need an IT Manager in some teams No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Entry level sales position which is really just a call center.

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
North Kingstown, RI

I have been working at APC By Schneider Electric full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good team atmosphere. Tuition reimbursement available. Cons: Bonuses are very small and rarely get paid out. All… Advice to Senior Management: Spend a little more for team outings and activities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on APC By Schneider Electric.

Worked for APC By Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at APC By Schneider Electric reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for APC By Schneider Electric CEO Laurent Vernerey. All reviews posted anonymously by APC By Schneider Electric employees.