APCO Worldwide

Great Internship

Intern (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at APCO Worldwide

ProsNo grunt work. This was a very hands-on internship where I learned a lot. There is a real team oriented atmosphere there. No one treated me like just an intern. I actually felt like a full time employee.

ConsThere is an intern pitch competition at the end of each semester. It requires a ton of work, and in the end you don't get anything out of it.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not make online interns compete in the pitch competition. Their time could be better spent learning development or design.

Great student internship!

Intern (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at APCO Worldwide

Pros: Great opportunities for lower level employees or interns to contribute and get involved in a wide variety of tasks. Fun and welcoming environment employees.… Cons: Entry-level salary can start off low compared to other consulting… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Insights Opinion research

Intern (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at APCO Worldwide

Pros: Great organization with the company. Very structured intern program. Numerous opportunities for interns to… Cons: Boring and repetitive work. Does not require much skill or mental thought. It is important to understand… Advice to Senior Management: At least try to understand that we, interns, are curious and intelligent beings. We would like to know what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on APCO Worldwide.

Worked for APCO Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at APCO Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for APCO Worldwide CEO Margery Kraus. All reviews posted anonymously by APCO Worldwide employees.