There are newer employer reviews for APR Consulting

Very professional and strong work ethic. I enjoyed working for them. Placement was easy.

Former Employee - Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant-Litigation  in  Newport Beach, CA
Former Employee - Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant-Litigation in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at APR Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Participate in insurance plans; accrue vacation time while working, started me working immediatel. I enjoyed working for them.

Cons

I cannot think of anything. Unfortunately, the Company I was working for by them was undergoing/planning a major layoff and I was one of them. The economy did not afford any opportunities at the time.

9 Other Employee Reviews for APR Consulting (View Most Recent)

A contract employee for APR

I have been working at APR Consulting full-time

Pros

Offer an opportunity to work for big name groups such as Kaiser

Cons

Horrible communitcation. Interviewed for the Kaiser position ( killed it) got the offer, then they started the background investigation. They used Kaiser's company to clear - totally incompetent the person that called my past employers was completely unprofessional and did not clear me in time to start on the hire date. Had to do all my own footword because recruiters did not even call me to say I was not cleared until the day I was supposed to start... extremely dissappointed and angry!

Use better communication and do your own background clearance

UN-Organized chaos!

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at APR Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work hours are pretty flexible and you have the ability to set your own schedule. The base pay is mid point. You pretty much run your own desk and are not micromanaged.

Cons

No support. Manager is hard to reach when there is an issue that needs to be escalated. Never any office supplies (no paper to print, no ink in printers) You have to be for refills. No room for growth. No metrics to earn bonuses. The owner speaks to you worse than if you were a stray dog.

Be available, accessible and treat employees like they are humans.

There are newer employer reviews for APR Consulting

Worked for APR Consulting? Contribute to the Community!