There are newer employer reviews for APR Consulting

Former Corporate Employee

Former Employee - Administrative Support
Former Employee - Administrative Support

I worked at APR Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really good people to work with, flexible, good work/life balance, room for advancement and professional growth. Good benefits if you are a corporate employee.

Cons

A lot of nepotism going on, though they were all very nice people. Back office operations were somewhat unorganized and inefficient as communication between department heads was almost nil.

9 Other Employee Reviews for APR Consulting (View Most Recent)

Very professional and strong work ethic. I enjoyed working for them. Placement was easy.

Former Employee - Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant-Litigation  in  Newport Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant-Litigation in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at APR Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Participate in insurance plans; accrue vacation time while working, started me working immediatel. I enjoyed working for them.

Cons

I cannot think of anything. Unfortunately, the Company I was working for by them was undergoing/planning a major layoff and I was one of them. The economy did not afford any opportunities at the time.

A contract employee for APR

I have been working at APR Consulting full-time

Pros

Offer an opportunity to work for big name groups such as Kaiser

Cons

Horrible communitcation. Interviewed for the Kaiser position ( killed it) got the offer, then they started the background investigation. They used Kaiser's company to clear - totally incompetent the person that called my past employers was completely unprofessional and did not clear me in time to start on the hire date. Had to do all my own footword because recruiters did not even call me to say I was not cleared until the day I was supposed to start... extremely dissappointed and angry!

Use better communication and do your own background clearance

There are newer employer reviews for APR Consulting

Worked for APR Consulting? Contribute to the Community!