APTARE

www.aptare.com

Great company, innovative products, focused on customers

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Campbell, CA

ProsAPTARE is a small private software company that gets SRM and backup reporting, responds to customers problems and requirements, and has business model that will last in Silicon Valley.

ConsChallenged in hiring enough developers and engineers to do the jobs required to expand into the growing number of opportunities for its current and upcoming products.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more engineers fast. Delegate more decision making to middle management. Beef up compensation packages with competitive benefits like 401K matching. Keep up the good work.

Focus is Making Money, not People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at APTARE full-time

Pros: Small company, so know everyone who you work with. Relaxed culture that is… Cons: Just went through more layoff. Overall outlook is down. Hard to work with code. Leaders are lazy and give no work structure then complain that… Advice to Senior Management: Management say at meetings that we can trust APTARE and that we are special because we work at APTARE. Then they remove… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at APTARE full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good working environment and culture. Cons: Slow turnaround time for new releases Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on APTARE.

Worked for APTARE? Contribute to the Community!