There are newer employer reviews for APTARE

Great company, innovative products, focused on customers

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at APTARE

Pros

APTARE is a small private software company that gets SRM and backup reporting, responds to customers problems and requirements, and has business model that will last in Silicon Valley.

Cons

Challenged in hiring enough developers and engineers to do the jobs required to expand into the growing number of opportunities for its current and upcoming products.

Advice to Management

Hire more engineers fast. Delegate more decision making to middle management. Beef up compensation packages with competitive benefits like 401K matching. Keep up the good work.

reviews filtered by

Focus is Making Money, not People

I worked at APTARE full-time

Pros

Small company, so know everyone who you work with. Relaxed culture that is happy with people speaking home languages. Good life balance. Good hours of work.

Cons

Just went through more layoff. Overall outlook is down. Hard to work with code. Leaders are lazy and give no work structure then complain that the code is not done as they wish. High pressure to release latest code and then a change of direction that removes it. No chance to move above hire position.

Advice to Management

Management say at meetings that we can trust APTARE and that we are special because we work at APTARE. Then they remove jobs and announce that they make millions of dollars. Don't make a person an offer of employment unless you can be committed.

2. Great company.

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at APTARE full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This company has some outstanding people from the storage and backup segments of the market. The CEO is highly experienced and involved. The process are solid from development/engineering and support. The product has numerous technical advantages over all other competitor in the market and is proven over time.

Cons

There is no cons at this point and I've been on board since early in 2014.

Advice to Management

None at this time.

There are newer employer reviews for APTARE