APX Alarm

www.apxalarm.com

Good money, but a lot of wasted time.

Technician (Former Employee) Provo, UT

ProsSee another part of the country for a couple months. They never faulted on paying me. and the compensation was great. The system was easy to install.

ConsIts a time consuming work. A lot of sitting around. Its not a resume builder. You might have to fight for some money but if your right, they will pay you. Not to many vacation days and there aren't any benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to get more educated leaders in the middle management positions. Strive for more honesty in the company with their saleman.

Great commission pay scale

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Provo, UT

I worked at APX Alarm

Pros: Pure meritocracy, you are payed 100% according to what you deserve. Only 4 months of work but during those 4 months a person can… Cons: It's hard work, gives up most normal "fun" a college… Advice to Senior Management: keep innovating Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Expeirence

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Provo, UT

I have been working at APX Alarm

Pros: Great income potential. It is straight commission so you must be able to handle that, but the income opportunities are amazing. You work… Cons: Some sales managers aren't prepared for the job. APX will allow anyone who has proven themselves as a salesman and… Advice to Senior Management: Managers need more management training. They are all great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on APX Alarm.

Worked for APX Alarm? Contribute to the Community!