ARAMARK
www.aramark.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Good place to learn and grow.

General Manager (Current Employee)

ProsOpportunities to advance one's career are abundant; however, I believe some of the beauracracy that exits in pursuing advancement need to be eliminated!

ConsSometimes financials become the focal point instead of leveraging strategic partnerships through consistent performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf financial responsibilities are the hallmark of Aramark, then more training should be devoted to manager competency in this arena.

Overall, pretty good - other than direct manager, who was difficult, other management within the department was good.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ARAMARK

Pros: great benes, nice working conditions Cons: My manager - difficult & contradictory - upper management was… More

A great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ARAMARK

Pros: I worked with the greatest people I have met to… Cons: Very little room for advancement in a clear consice manner. Advice to Senior Management: Take advantage of the people who work for you and provide more opportunities for advancement at all levels of the organization, not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARAMARK CEO Eric J. Foss. All reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees.