ARAMARK

www.aramark.com
  www.aramark.com
There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK

Grat place to work with boundless opportunities

Current Employee - Director of Operations in Kansas City, MO
Current Employee - Director of Operations in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

The job is always changing and you get to do different and exciting things all the time. The ability to work in different environments because of the nature of the business. I have been in the Stadium and Arenas side of the business which has given me the opportunity to travel all over the country to assist other accounts with their events.

Cons

Being that it is an event based business the hours can be long and when you think you will get some time off and rest/relaxation an event pops up out of nowhere and you have to work on your scheduled days off.

Train more, Teach more, And Listenmore often to alternative ideas

715 Other Employee Reviews for ARAMARK (View Most Recent)

No complaints

Current Employee - Enterprise Review Specialist in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Enterprise Review Specialist in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

The company is very supportive of employee professional development. I have worked there for 2 months, and the company has already spent roughly $3,000 on training for me, and is already planning more. My job requires me to review contracts as they relate to potential business; the company has sent me to observe how hourly employees function, which costs money, but in the end allows me to perform my job in a much more detailed and meaningful way. My managers have had multiple discussions with me during my time here to discuss what can be done to prepare me for a future career, and they have not limited that advice to how I can serve ARAMARK.

Cons

I have yet to find any downsides.

As an employee hired during a recession, I am immensely grateful to have not just a job, but a GOOD job at this time. Thank you.

a great place to work with a few issues

Current Employee - Executive Chef in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Executive Chef in Nashville, TN

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

great schedule, opportunities around the country and world, usually has stability, wide range of benefits, oportunities to advance and develop skills, management support at many levels

Cons

focus is not always on taking care of the customer, my understanding from business school is the number one goal of any corporation is the continued life of that corporation, we need to remember that while we are a for profit business our clients and customers are not the enemy, at times too focused on the numbers instead of operations, budgets can be too optimistic, don't always take care of the staff that takes care of us, during slow times cut service to make bottom line

You survive in a bad economy by taking care of the customer, not trying to make an unrealistic budget.

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK