ARAMARK
www.aramark.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Grat place to work with boundless opportunities

Director of Operations (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

ProsThe job is always changing and you get to do different and exciting things all the time. The ability to work in different environments because of the nature of the business. I have been in the Stadium and Arenas side of the business which has given me the opportunity to travel all over the country to assist other accounts with their events.

ConsBeing that it is an event based business the hours can be long and when you think you will get some time off and rest/relaxation an event pops up out of nowhere and you have to work on your scheduled days off.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain more, Teach more, And Listenmore often to alternative ideas

Stable Company.

Food Service Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros: It's a stable company. I usually feel like I can manage my staff the way I… Cons: I don't think upper management's communication with the field is… Advice to Senior Management: Please, just tell us what is going on, and it would be good if it came from a senior manager by phone or meeting… More

One ARAMARK Employee: Never afraid to speak his mind.

General Manager (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros: I like the opportunities that the company has given me over the ten years I've been with ARAMARK. Quite a bit has to do with… Cons: Like any job I've been in, being in one location for too long tends to get a bit boring. I am a person that likes… Advice to Senior Management: In my limited exposure to the corporate tower and some groups that work there, it appears as if there is this "high and mighty" attitude… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARAMARK CEO Eric J. Foss. All reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees.