ARAMARK
www.aramark.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Aramark is a great place to work

Associate Vice President (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at ARAMARK

ProsAdvancement and ability to learn new areas of business operations and finance. I don't believe that a 100 word requirement is necessary to be able to accurately depict what a company's high and low points are related to employment.

ConsVery specific service industry culture. There are really no other downsides to working in the organization. There are always the traditional confines of workload, budget and available resources, but for the most part Aramark is a great place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. The company works very hard to ensure that management has the education and training to excel and lead. They do a great job and it is also trickled down to the staff.

Not for everyone

RSR (Current Employee)
Mankato, MN

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros: good pay and hours are nice if you like early… Cons: managment and mandatory sales calls Advice to Senior Management: Stop micromanaging No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A lot of work and no compensation.

Food Service Director (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros: If you are into food service (i.e-managing a cafeteria, or corporate catering) the job is M-F, and hours are better than a restaurant. has great… Cons: Work 10-14 hour days 3-4times a week, with no extra compensation, Daily min of 10 hours is expected. start time 6am at most places.… Advice to Senior Management: Please develop strategies that will actually generate profit at component level. i.e. finding the best product for the best price, not forcing purchases to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARAMARK CEO Eric J. Foss. All reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees.