Aramark is a great place to work

Former Employee - Associate Vice President  in  Philadelphia, PA
Former Employee - Associate Vice President in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at ARAMARK

Pros

Advancement and ability to learn new areas of business operations and finance. I don't believe that a 100 word requirement is necessary to be able to accurately depict what a company's high and low points are related to employment.

Cons

Very specific service industry culture. There are really no other downsides to working in the organization. There are always the traditional confines of workload, budget and available resources, but for the most part Aramark is a great place to work.

Keep up the good work. The company works very hard to ensure that management has the education and training to excel and lead. They do a great job and it is also trickled down to the staff.

Other Reviews for ARAMARK

ARAMARK, great potential, maybe...

Current Employee - Assistant Food Service Director  in  Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Assistant Food Service Director in Arlington, VA

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

In this economy, ARAMARK is growing. There are career opportunities if you have a fair senior manager. Overall, the pay is fair and the benefits seem fair.

Cons

Senior management make decisions based on a spreadsheet and not with contact with accounts. You will hear things like: "I need this report on the past 11 months by 3:00pm today (at noon)" or there must be ZERO Overtime for hourly and not accounting for actual business climate.

Prior to making decisions that directly affect account level management decisions, please allow account level management in on why you have made this decision. Make the employee website user friendly and geared toward industry (food, evs, etc) and not general. Allow for decisions and directions to have links on the website so as to allow speculation and knowledge to be actual.

Keep your eye on the prize

Current Employee - Food Service Director  in  Prospect, CT
    Current Employee - Food Service Director in Prospect, CT

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

Training and room for advancement

Cons

The benefit packages as welll as compensation could be a little better

everything isnt always about the numbers. Sometimes we loose track of waht we are at our locations for and we take our eye off the ball and focus way too much time on numbers.

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!