ARAMARK

www.aramark.com

12 years and still satisfied

Current Employee - FLM  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - FLM in Boston, MA

Pros

The best reasons in my opinion are the simple fact that you are a part of a large family that is internationally recognized and respected, There are opporatunities within this organization that would be unobtainable elsewhere, They are fair and believe in promoting from within.

Cons

Each region is managed differently so you may be average in one demographic and a superstar in another for doing the same job. Employee recognition I feel needs to be looked at a little more, last year there was a focus group that toured the different regions, but I think many of us feel that nothing we said mattered because we aren't seeing any changes.

Offer more corporate training, Also I understand with an employee count as high as we have it would be impossible to recognize and reward everyone, But I think if their was more personal incentives than employees would try that much harder to succeed and boost the reputation of ARAMARK

Other reviews for ARAMARK

Satisfied but exploring options!

Current Employee - Regional Human Resources Manager  in  Coppell, TX
    Current Employee - Regional Human Resources Manager in Coppell, TX

Pros

The automony and flexibility afforded to you. The entrepreneurial spirit inwhich the company functions. ARAMARK has several lines of business which allow an employee to cross into other industries. The company is also nationwide; therefore you can relate to anywhere in US and 18 different countries. Self-sufficient go getters will be successful. The company is moving into enterprise and standardizing processes across the country.

Cons

Technology is less than desireable. Most systems are antiqated and valuable information is tracked on excel spreadsheets. As a contractor it is challenging to build true partnerships with clients.

Senior Management is position driven. Senior Management should communicate to all levels regardless of position or title.

Promote from within.

Current Employee - Facility Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Facility Manager in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Huge company. You would think that there would be an opportunity to advance your career.

Cons

Huge company, you get lost is the masses

recognize the people that you have working for you.

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!