ARAMARK
www.aramark.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Business Services

Fsd (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsGood company to work for and some nice people in upper management. Most of the operations management are good people.

ConsMost district manager and VP's are out to cover their on butts and don't want to help with developing anyone. The problems with the Harrisburg Capital building was horrific and most of the bame went on tho the director of the facility. The district manager and the VP should have been canned because they knew and avoided the place as a headache. in all companies you have politics but in this division in that DM to VP level they suck and Aramark should clean house and start over. Also the HR dept is inept.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a hold on growing the business and taking responsiblity for you and your underlings. Promote from within and start developing others around you.

Good company to grow in your career and network

Various (Former Employee)

I worked at ARAMARK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Big company with lots of opportunities to meet others and network. Very friendly… Cons: Not a lot of money is invested in employee salaries. The annual review… Advice to Senior Management: Provide creative solutions and challenge the status quo to continue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Moving in the right direction but not quite there yet.

Staff Accountant (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at ARAMARK full-time for more than a year

Pros: Depends which department you work for - in my department the management is great. They want to connect with employees and a new goal… Cons: The benefits of working here don't match up with the pay level. I think employees are typically paid about 10k less than the market… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more flexibility in the work schedule (telecommuting or varying work hours), free up more room for pay raises (instead of cost of living adjustments… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARAMARK CEO Eric J. Foss. All reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees.