There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK

Business Services

Former Employee - Fsd  in  Philadelphia, PA
Former Employee - Fsd in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at ARAMARK full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good company to work for and some nice people in upper management. Most of the operations management are good people.

Cons

Most district manager and VP's are out to cover their on butts and don't want to help with developing anyone. The problems with the Harrisburg Capital building was horrific and most of the bame went on tho the director of the facility. The district manager and the VP should have been canned because they knew and avoided the place as a headache. in all companies you have politics but in this division in that DM to VP level they suck and Aramark should clean house and start over. Also the HR dept is inept.

Get a hold on growing the business and taking responsiblity for you and your underlings. Promote from within and start developing others around you.

664 Other Employee Reviews for ARAMARK (View Most Recent)

Very good company to work for. Rewards hard work

Current Employee - Director  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at ARAMARK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, pay is decent. Opportunity to move up the ladder, but you better be willing to work for it.

Cons

If you're in management, good luck in using your vacation days before they expire. We are in a "do less with more" work environment. However, this isn't just at Aramark, its everywhere.

Reduce the amount of paperwork we have to provide to Aramark, and start focusing our energy on the client.

Very Satisfying

Current Employee - Intern  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at ARAMARK as an intern for less than a year

Pros

As an intern I was highly involved and challenged. I was able to make an impact at my location that still is being used.

Cons

Some of the way things are done seem old fashioned. I feel a gap is there between the upcoming millennial generation.

Keep up the involvement of the interns. However, you could involve your full-time employees more often.

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!