ARAMARK

www.aramark.com
  www.aramark.com
There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK

Overall a great company to work for if you are talented, inspired and looking to make an impact.

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

Strong, stable and growing company that in general allows its people to be creative in how they provide services and support to their customers. In healthcare they are very focused on the frontline clinical staff (ex. nursing) and the patients, which is where the focus should be; they ingrain this into their frontline teams. ARAMARK does business with their customers as a partnership seeking a long solid relationship, rather than just seeking profit. Strong ethics and upstanding leaders who do the right things for their customers when it counts.

Cons

In the healthcare division the level of systems integration and use of IT/data is lower than one would expect of a company with the client portfolio and resources that ARAMARK has access to, although they still deliver a high quality product. They should be on the cutting edge of systems development, systems integration, supply chain integration, and field operations efficiencies engineering.

The clinical technology division needs a systems/data overhaul and complete integration review. The field is what drives the business and resources need to be at the finger tips of its managers. ARAMARK HealthCare has the potential to make even more of an impact on quality of care and cost savings in the industry, but in order to provide those additional cost savings to their customers ARAMARK needs to integrate their systems/operations and get efficient and increase the reliability/accuracy of their business/ supply chain models.

738 Other Employee Reviews for ARAMARK (View Most Recent)

12 years and still satisfied

Current Employee - FLM in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - FLM in Boston, MA

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

The best reasons in my opinion are the simple fact that you are a part of a large family that is internationally recognized and respected, There are opporatunities within this organization that would be unobtainable elsewhere, They are fair and believe in promoting from within.

Cons

Each region is managed differently so you may be average in one demographic and a superstar in another for doing the same job. Employee recognition I feel needs to be looked at a little more, last year there was a focus group that toured the different regions, but I think many of us feel that nothing we said mattered because we aren't seeing any changes.

Offer more corporate training, Also I understand with an employee count as high as we have it would be impossible to recognize and reward everyone, But I think if their was more personal incentives than employees would try that much harder to succeed and boost the reputation of ARAMARK

Don't expect to be appreciated for your hard work.

Current Employee - Cashier, Customer Service in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Cashier, Customer Service in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

The customers are great and appreciate any little thing you can do for them.

Cons

Hours were downsized but we were asked to work harder to make up for the loss

Wake up and really look at your units. They are floundering

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK