ARAMARK
www.aramark.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Overall a great company to work for if you are talented, inspired and looking to make an impact.

Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at ARAMARK

ProsStrong, stable and growing company that in general allows its people to be creative in how they provide services and support to their customers. In healthcare they are very focused on the frontline clinical staff (ex. nursing) and the patients, which is where the focus should be; they ingrain this into their frontline teams. ARAMARK does business with their customers as a partnership seeking a long solid relationship, rather than just seeking profit. Strong ethics and upstanding leaders who do the right things for their customers when it counts.

ConsIn the healthcare division the level of systems integration and use of IT/data is lower than one would expect of a company with the client portfolio and resources that ARAMARK has access to, although they still deliver a high quality product. They should be on the cutting edge of systems development, systems integration, supply chain integration, and field operations efficiencies engineering.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe clinical technology division needs a systems/data overhaul and complete integration review. The field is what drives the business and resources need to be at the finger tips of its managers. ARAMARK HealthCare has the potential to make even more of an impact on quality of care and cost savings in the industry, but in order to provide those additional cost savings to their customers ARAMARK needs to integrate their systems/operations and get efficient and increase the reliability/accuracy of their business/ supply chain models.

Come in and see the what we get paid

General Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros: Overall the company is a good company to work with. The have high expectations but they… Cons: The long hours and time that you are expected to work does not always leave enough personal time with friends and family.I would have to… Advice to Senior Management: Allow us to be more streamline when making decisions and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Don't expect to be appreciated for your hard work.

Cashier, Customer Service (Current Employee)
King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros: The customers are great and appreciate any little thing you… Cons: Hours were downsized but we were asked to work harder… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up and really look at your units. They are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARAMARK CEO Eric J. Foss. All reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees.