ARAMARK
www.aramark.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

To structured with no room for creativity but unstructured with hiring

Food and Beverage Intern (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at ARAMARK as an intern for less than a year

ProsGood people to work with at the base level. Very standardized company that has many different areas you can get into.

ConsTo many hoops to jump through to do anything. Higher up managers who visited the property seemed uninterested in meeting anyone and were generally negative. Did not do a very good with ensuring all interns had what they needed to succeed and were doing meaningful things.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a better intern program where all the interns feel like they have a good experience. Listen to your employees they see the business every day. Listen to your customers they are who you are serving.

What is wrong with this picture

Food Service Worker (Current Employee)
Millbrook, NY

I have been working at ARAMARK full-time for less than a year

Pros: The pay was good, but now I hear they are putting a cap on their pay scale… Cons: In the first 2 months after I was hired my worked schedule (times that I worked, days off) and my job title changed 7 times. Because… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure your supervisors know what they are doing before you bring them in. Allow workers to pay extra during the year if they know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

employee

Food Service Worker (Current Employee)
Tallahassee, FL

I have been working at ARAMARK part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Employees are dedicated and work hard. Cons: Upper management does not care about the employees. They just let 2 of the best managers go… Advice to Senior Management: Have some loyalty to those who are loyal to you. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARAMARK CEO Eric J. Foss. All reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees.