ARAMARK
www.aramark.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Great people and an okay company.

Caterer (Current Employee)
Madison, NJ

I have been working at ARAMARK part-time for more than a year

ProsManagers are flexible and understanding while almost all of the staff is great to work with. They offer decent pay and opportunities to advance. Everyone within the company is willing to help each other out.

ConsThey will try to work you as much as possible and do not offer the best raises or bonuses. Some of the managers are there just to climb the latter and do not care for the employees or the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to find additional ways to motivate your employees. Catering needs a better system to notify when employees will be needed to work.

Best job I have ever had

Lead Cashier (Current Employee)
Huntsville, TX

I have been working at ARAMARK full-time for less than a year

Pros: My manager is great--understanding and appreciative. Cons: None for me, other employees have to work under what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sales Manager

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at ARAMARK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to work. The company is dedicated to growth,… Cons: The Operation side undervalues the importance of a good sales… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to focus on becoming a respected sales organization. Promote more from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARAMARK CEO Eric J. Foss. All reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees.