ARAMARK

www.aramark.com

The culture is in transition and struggling with an identity...

Management (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsIn general, a decent company to work for. Financially healthy. Promotions or lateral movement available. Large organization with diversified lines of business.

ConsWith the new President, things are changing. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a clear vision. Recent layoffs make sense because there were redundencies. But, how the layoffs were conducted is indicative of the demise of the people-centered culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs much as change can be good, it does seem as if you are chasing your tails and do not have a clear mission, vision or values.

Good people undermined by corporate bureaucracy.

Director of Business Development (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at ARAMARK full-time

Pros: Tons of nice people working there. Salary was ok.… Cons: Too many VPs with conflicting agendas. Can't figure out a solid sales / account management strategy. Sales commission… Advice to Senior Management: Separate the sales / account management roles and responsibilities. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

part time event bartender u of mn

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at ARAMARK part-time for more than a year

Pros: flexible schedule works good my other job Cons: shifts vary on seasonal avail events Advice to Senior Management: senority staffing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!