Aramark uniform services is a con for customers

I have been working at ARAMARK full-time

Pros

Pay is good if you are lucky enough to find customers that don't look into the reputation. We push for long contracts so customers can't get out after receiving price increases and poor service.

Cons

Poor management hellbent on increasing rates and charges customers for lost and ruined garments. Poor culture.

Provide good service and don't have multiple price increases yearly. Stop shifting gears every 6 months.

Other Reviews for ARAMARK

If you are in HR this place is for you

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Phila, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

I worked at ARAMARK full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some people are very nice to work with... No micro managing.....good benefits...

Cons

High Turnover- Managment did not appreciate there employees. HR was incharge of everything therefore: made non-HR groups bow down to them. Employees always feel like they are walking on eggshells because layoff's have had happened are certainly expected to happen again.

Executives: stop brown nosing eachother all the time and appreciate the people who help make the teams and make your money.

Lost Focus

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

Regular work week, most holidays off, most of the clients we serve are great, some of our co-workers really care about what they do

Cons

have forgotten that quality, clients, and employees are important. It's all about making money for corporate, who cares if everyone in the process is unhappy

Remember what is important. wHEN THE ECONOMY FINALLY TURNS AROUND EXPECT TO LOSE ALOT OF YOUR CURRENT CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES THAT CARE

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!