ARAMARK

www.aramark.com

Had a good experience until this past year - I'm ready to leave now.

Manager (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsMy manager supports personal development and work-life balance. The people I work with are fantastic. I have had many good experiences and opportunities, and my salary is very competitive.

ConsThis past year has been a nightmare. The new CEO fired hundreds of managers who had been there. Perhaps he saw tenure as the inability to change. The new CEO is also bringing in a bunch of people from Pepsi where he used to work. Although I agree with a "fresh eyes" approach for changing culture, I believe the new CEO and his team are short-sighted. You can't have people who don't understand the current culture and the complexity of the business making major decisions about the future of the company. I think their approach is all wrong.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou say you want to put the "front line first," but your current strategy really doesn't lessen the workload for the front line or the district managers. Plus, your approach for separating employees from the company is poor. In addition to the people you're separating from the company involuntarily, you're losing many more voluntarily and disengaging hundreds of others. Your" hobby" of trying to rebuild this company is negatively affecting the financial security and emotions of the employees.

Director of Accounting

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros: Strong company in a fairly stable market. Cons: Management structure is chaotic and challenging. Jobs often have direct reporting lines and multiple dotted line responsibilities. Information requests come from all directions,… Advice to Senior Management: Simplify job responsibilities and reporting lines. Focus more on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Huge, disorganized company. Hopefully new CEO cleans it up.

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros: Great global opportunities, also great for the CV or resume. Cons: Disorganized, a lot of layers to get anything done. A… Advice to Senior Management: Make a plan and get feedback/suggestions from FLMs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!