ARAMARK
www.aramark.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Great company going through alot of changes

Human Resources (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsI worked in the tower on site cafeteria, nice fitness center, company is big on healthy lifestyles such as non smoking and exercising, people are great. The outlook for the company may be getting better from a numbers perspective but alot of positions being eliminated because of the changes that are better for the company.

Consbenefits are expensive, many vendor issues, no room for advancement, new CEO so company going through alot of changes alot of uncertainty with departments and positions..I wouldnt recommend the company to a friend until all the changes blow over because you might get laid off. Alot of layoffs have happened and is continuing to happen which is why I left otherwise I would have stayed.

Advice to Senior Managementmore open communication

Great place to work

Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I worked at ARAMARK part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very nice managers, lots of opportunities to gain valuable experience. Everyone saw… Cons: Some work was dirty. Did a lot of cleaning and heavy lifting. Some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ARAMARK is a great company to work for.

Executive Chef (Former Employee)
    Miami, FL

I worked at ARAMARK full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There is always an opportunity to grow with ARAMARK. … Cons: Sometimes its too big and you can feel lost in… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARAMARK CEO Eric J. Foss. All reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees.