ARAMARK

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK

Student employee catering server

Former Employee - Student Worker in Newark, DE
Former Employee - Student Worker in Newark, DE

I worked at ARAMARK part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I had a good work community, but I was more of a student employee through the university than an employee of Aramark. There were career advancement opportunities and many student servers did go on to be event managers. Overall one of the best jobs I've ever had, but probably because I was working with good friends in college.

Cons

Many hours demanded of a student.

772 Other Employee Reviews for ARAMARK (View Most Recent)

Changing culture to grow business

I have been working at ARAMARK full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The company's size and business diversity offers true lifetime employment opportunities for anyone willing to grow and learn new skills along the way. I often see real passion from others within the company. They want to do things the right way.

Cons

Recent changes have limited incentive pay for profit center managers which takes away some motive to perform at the highest level. Employee benefit costs have increased 60% over the past 3-4 years.

Reward the front line for performance

Atrocious

Former Employee - Kitchen Supervisor (Correctional Services) in Rock Island, IL
    Former Employee - Kitchen Supervisor (Correctional Services) in Rock Island, IL

I worked at ARAMARK full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is no single pro in this company. Stay away - FAR, FAR AWAY.

Cons

Poor management, Poor Upper Management, Poor Training, Terrible Communication, Below Average pay, Illegaly Attempted to not pay out earned vacation time after separation. Witnessed direct supervisor belittle employees directly in front of the rest of staff on multiple occasions.

Restructure your entire organization. Pay better. Treat your employees like humans instead of like garbage.

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK