ARAMARK
www.aramark.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Slave Drivers!

Location Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at ARAMARK full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCompany has a great benefits package and good opportunities for transferring around to different accounts. ARAMARK is great with sustainability and diversity initiatives.

ConsSenior Management expects a 60+ hour work week, 6 days a week. Quality of life & work/life balance is horrible. Pay is not in line with the work required for this position.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more help!

Experience at Aramark

Warehouse Worker (Former Employee)
New Orleans, LA

I worked at ARAMARK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work position, customer service experience, available time shift. Cons: No cons at this time. Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Changing culture to grow business

I have been working at ARAMARK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The company's size and business diversity offers true lifetime employment opportunities for anyone willing to grow and learn new skills along… Cons: Recent changes have limited incentive pay for profit center managers which takes away some motive to… Advice to Senior Management: Reward the front line for performance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARAMARK CEO Eric J. Foss. All reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees.