Student Worker

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

Friendly Atmosphere and good management

Cons

low pay and too many hollidays

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

bad company to work for

Former Employee - Route Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Route Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at ARAMARK full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

my route paid great

Cons

bad mgmnt lack of support aways short the product to be able to run your route. the customers are upset with managements lack of communication and fellow through with what they promise

Advice to Management

wake up and start listening to the veteran drivers because until you take your blinders off the your not gone be able to sop the bleeding of the loss business your are causing

2. the management team NEVER did the right thing when it came to there employees what so ever

Former Employee - Cashier/Baker in Moline, IL
    Former Employee - Cashier/Baker in Moline, IL

I worked at ARAMARK full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The best thing working for Aramark was that you worked Mon-Fri you had paid vacations , paid holidays, they offered insurance. But there were never incentives or any recognition in the things that you did well on. As far as promotions no that didn't happen as well. Working in a John Deere facility was a great opportunity to meet some awesome caring, great people. I will say that I enjoyed working there up until my last year of service . Many workers can not say that they enjoy going to work but I did up until my last year with that company.

Cons

it was a fast paced environment and you had little time to tear down and be prepared for the lunch crowd but that's what made the job fun and exciting some times overwhelming but over all working for the John Deere facilities was a great experience to me. The management team that Aramark has running the John Deere facilities is not in any way for the employees they have no compassion nor any management training to deal with the issues that there employees bring to there attention they are heartless, mean, one sided. It is very sad that a company that large makes your life so horrible that you end up leaving the job that you have dedicated a decade of your life to , to walk away and loose all the time and effort that you put into your job due to VERY POOR MANAGEMENT.

Advice to Management

I believe that when you as an employee are given the hand book of rules and regulations I feel that that company should stand behind there word. I feel that if you take the right steps of management levels of concerns to them like you are told they then should take the right steps to solve the issue any employee has whether the issue is small or big. I have had my share of being wrongfully accused by management and in my case that there has left a bad taste in my mouth. I gave 10 plus some years of my life to this company with a perfect work attendance to quitting a fulltime job that I loved because of harassment of the management team.