ARAMARK

www.aramark.com
  www.aramark.com
There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK

Fast paced, diverse, all encompassing experience

Current Employee - Sous Chef in Charlottesville, VA
Current Employee - Sous Chef in Charlottesville, VA

I have been working at ARAMARK full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Ability to learn culturally diverse foods and provide service to a university students whose love for great food is beginning with us.

Cons

very fast paced environment servicing upwards of 2000 customers per meal service(2hrs) can be a bit challenging physically

communicate explicitly and frequently for best results

717 Other Employee Reviews for ARAMARK (View Most Recent)

Corrupt company. Poor work ethics. Oppressive work conditions

Former Employee - Regional General Manager in Lincoln, NE
    Former Employee - Regional General Manager in Lincoln, NE

I worked at ARAMARK full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

????? they will pay you somE money to clock in. it's a paycheck. a lot of the managers do not even show up to work they are at home a lot and maybe show up a couple hours a day

Cons

treat hard workers very poorly. management likes to play golf. company interested in making money but doesn't care about their employees.

clean house

Management does not treat lower employees well

Current Employee - Auditor in Madison, WI
    Current Employee - Auditor in Madison, WI

I have been working at ARAMARK part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My boss is fairly flexible with my hours, which is something I need because I am also a college student.

Cons

Management does not hide the fact that they see hourly employees as replaceable, and have almost no respect for the hard work people have put for the years they have worked there. I do not think that someone should be treated as any less important just for having a "low" position, like the front desk or food services. Our new GM's management style is intimidation, and it seems like he loves to see someone do something wrong so he can reprimand him or her. It is hard to believe that anyone thought he would make a good manager, and the happy, productive environment that my work used to be has completely changed to unnerving and tense.

People should be properly compensated and respected for the hard work that they do beyond their job description. At my particular place of work, everyone is stretched so thin that they are doing things way beyond their job's responsibilities, and no one has been fairly compensated or even thanked.

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK