ARAMARK
www.aramark.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

ARAMARK is the best place I have worked

FLM (Current Employee)

ProsI am a FLM with ARAMARK and I have never had a job where my boss created a enviornment of trust and openness. My boss is also ver work/home life oriented. HE always says that we cannot be good leaders at work if we are not good leaders at home. He is very knowledgeable of the bussinss and is always helping us "win" at what ever we set out to do! I have worked in the restaurant business for 10+ years and this is best job I have ever had, hands down. I would be glad to argue with anyone that thinks diffrently!

ConsWish they paid more ande paid more of our benifits. The insurance is evpensive and the salaries are competitive, but the job is very demaning. I have to say that ARAMARK could stand to spread the welth wiht all employees. I know their wallets are deep and that they can affors to pay more. AS far as the benifits go they are great, but the are very expensive. Good 401k and Vacation/PTO options. Again, I love working for ARAMARK and would never look to go anywhere else, but I have had several offers from campitional companied to leave ARAMARK and come to work for them for moer $$, just something to think about and I am sure that I am not the only one!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Expect anything when it comes to client needs.

EVS Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Marriottsville, MD

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros: Some of the best reasons to work for Aramark are the benifits. The first year of employement you recieve two… Cons: Where I am located there can be cloudy job discriptions… Advice to Senior Management: Have a possible incentitive program or something of that nature. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice Working Environment and Benefits but a Lacking Salary

Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee)
    Tallahassee, FL

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros: While I have only been employed by Aramark for a month, I have found that they show a relatively decent commitment to employee development. Their… Cons: I find the hourly pay leaves something to be desired. For my job function,… Advice to Senior Management: With energy and food prices rising as quickly as they… More
There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARAMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARAMARK CEO Eric J. Foss. All reviews posted anonymously by ARAMARK employees.