ARAMARK

www.aramark.com
  www.aramark.com
There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK

If you are about people, experiences, and new opportunities this is the place for you.

Current Employee - Catering Sales Manager in New York, NY
Current Employee - Catering Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

Lots of opportunities, lots of nice people, variety of experiences.

Cons

Not paid very well, very disconnected, lack of training, lack of middle managment support, no perks

more middle managment support, more trainings, stronger communication.

737 Other Employee Reviews for ARAMARK (View Most Recent)

If you enjoy sports and entertainment, then Aramark is for you.

Current Employee - Concessions Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Concessions Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

First and foremost is that if you enjoy sports and entertainment, you are surrounded by it on an almost daily basis. Usually when you don't have events, it is typically a Monday through Friday 10-5, sometimes 10-4. The thing that I enjoy most is some of the things that I have been able to be a part of i.e. The Democratic National Convention, The World Series, and great concert after great concert.

Cons

It can be very long hours at times, and somewhat stressful, but I worked in hotels previous to Aramark, and hotels were longer hours and more stress. Also, your typical hourly concessions worker is usually not cream of the crop in the marketplace, so you have a lot of employee issues that need to be dealt with.

Bonuses should be given a little more regurlarly.

Run fro the hills

Former Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Downers Grove, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Downers Grove, IL

I worked at ARAMARK

Pros

Aramark has the potential to be a good employer, if your someone who feels they would be a good manager, there is propbably no better place to learn the ropes. Expect long hours, low pay disdain from upper managment who believe that as long as they call you a manager you'l be happy.

Cons

My experience was based on an acquisition. Being on the wrong end of the deal was very difficult. Aramark only acknowledges the experiences of it's own hand picked people from Philadelphia and holds the experiences of highly qualified people which were aquired in disdain.

We have smart people in Downers Grove too.

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK