There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK

It's a good company to work for if you know what you're doing

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at ARAMARK

Pros

Stable company with a variety of opportunities especially if you're in a position to relocate. Unfortunately there was not a place to keep me in this particular instance in the line of work that I do. The people I worked with made this job not seem like work. Training and support in this company is not the best

Cons

I've seem many people left on their own to sink or swim. You have to know what you're doing .

I've seem many people left on their own to sink or swim. You have to know what you're doing.

695 Other Employee Reviews for ARAMARK (View Most Recent)

UCI Starbucks

Former Employee - Barista in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Barista in Irvine, CA

I worked at ARAMARK

Pros

Good for a part time job

Cons

Limited to 20 hours, and no benefits

Stop taking advantage of students

Awful

Current Employee - Custodian in Mount Clemens, MI
    Current Employee - Custodian in Mount Clemens, MI

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

There are very few positives to working in this field of work, specifically through Aramarl as a contractor. The single positive is that you basically have free reign, assuming you fulfill your duties and don't slack off. Certainly fair. If only there was more to say on a positive note about this place.

Cons

There are a myriad of things in which present the base for a horrible work experience. The management here is considerably below average. Communication is key when dealing with co-workers whom are easily able to e-mail my boss' boss, about unsatisdactory results. The imminent result with managing performed so poorly is that you're not aware of what you're doing wrong until the day you get written up. I have a Chronic Migaines and felt it was necessary to inform my boss of this pre-employment. After blacking out while driving to work, I called my boss and told him I was unable to come in. He told me to feel better and to keep him updated. After doing so, I came in the next day where he confronted me and explained that "this isn't high school." The following week I had food poisoning, and once again notified him immediately. The next day I was written up, apparently breaching terms of my probationary period: something which he explained nothing about. Overall, horrible communication and management skills. The amount of work and unnecessary complaints deserves more than an eight dollar an hour pay rate and no possibility for benefits.

I have nothing positive to say. I was repeatedly told how many years he's been doing this. Maybe after going through countless employees in a couple of months, it should be evident that it's not solely the employee ****ing up.

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK