ARAMARK

www.aramark.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK

Good to travel and figure out what your passion is, poor for long term career growth.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

You can really move around if you want - there are multiple lines of business (uniforms, education, higher education, business services, sports and entertainment, facilities services and more) in many areas and even countries. You could even work at the Olympics. If you are not sure what your passion is there is a great chance to try out many things.

Cons

There is never enough staff or money to do anything well, so your always close to budget and working long hours and working hard. There is a poor work life balance if you don't draw a firm line.

Stop going public / private and just stay private! Also, let each line of business manage its own money so it can re-invest its profits and grow - instead of handing the money to the lines of business doing poorly hurting the good LOBs and not forcing the mis-managed LOBs to do better or fail (we're large enough we can trim some stuff if it's always a money sink hole).

799 Other Employee Reviews for ARAMARK (View Most Recent)

If you are about people, experiences, and new opportunities this is the place for you.

Current Employee - Catering Sales Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Catering Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

Lots of opportunities, lots of nice people, variety of experiences.

Cons

Not paid very well, very disconnected, lack of training, lack of middle managment support, no perks

more middle managment support, more trainings, stronger communication.

ARAMARK is the best place I have worked

Current Employee - FLM
    Current Employee - FLM

I have been working at ARAMARK

Pros

I am a FLM with ARAMARK and I have never had a job where my boss created a enviornment of trust and openness. My boss is also ver work/home life oriented. HE always says that we cannot be good leaders at work if we are not good leaders at home. He is very knowledgeable of the bussinss and is always helping us "win" at what ever we set out to do! I have worked in the restaurant business for 10+ years and this is best job I have ever had, hands down. I would be glad to argue with anyone that thinks diffrently!

Cons

Wish they paid more ande paid more of our benifits. The insurance is evpensive and the salaries are competitive, but the job is very demaning. I have to say that ARAMARK could stand to spread the welth wiht all employees. I know their wallets are deep and that they can affors to pay more. AS far as the benifits go they are great, but the are very expensive. Good 401k and Vacation/PTO options. Again, I love working for ARAMARK and would never look to go anywhere else, but I have had several offers from campitional companied to leave ARAMARK and come to work for them for moer $$, just something to think about and I am sure that I am not the only one!

Keep up the good work