ARAMARK Refreshment

www.aramarkrefreshments.com
  www.aramarkrefreshments.com
There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK Refreshment

Ok Company not the best not the worst

Current Employee - Route Representative in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Route Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at ARAMARK Refreshment full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Its a job, hours are ok, great it you like to work with customers

Cons

little or no raises or incentives, low GP means low pay, disorganized. Very high benefits make the paycheck shrink. Doesn't seem to be room for growth the way accounts are assigned

Get it together, reward the hard workers with the good routes, shoot for higher GP accounts and everyone will be happy

44 Other Employee Reviews for ARAMARK Refreshment (View Most Recent)

Great co-workers and customers..... need to refocus management!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grandview, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grandview, MO

I worked at ARAMARK Refreshment

Pros

Great Customers - I loved working with the customers.
    Great Co-workers - I felt like family to many of my co-workers.
    Free or discounted food - free frozen/fresh food and discount at Aramark Cafes.
    I learned a lot about customer service from my co-workers.

Cons

No room for advancment! They claim that there is big opprotunities to advance at Aramark, yet the three managers that I reported to were all hired from outside. Many co-workers are upset because they were passed over for promotion, when a new manager was hired from outside of company.

This location has been lossing many good accounts and clients state dissatisfication with management specifically. They love the workers, but dislike half of management.

With higher pay (comparable to Coke or Pepsi) and an opprotunity to move up into management I would have stayed around, but management likes to play games. They thank you for hard work, but then go behind your back and talk trash on you! The raises are a joke! They gave me a raise but then upped insurance cost taking even more out of my pay check! Could have left insurance premium the same and not given me a raise! At least my take home pay would have remained the same instead of going down!

Their pricing is crazy with many new accounts being charged $55-60 for a filter change, meanwhile long-term loyal customers are be suckered for over $100. Everytime sales drop, prices are raised to make up for lost revenue resulting in higher prices! Then more customers cancel their service. Get with the picture....... higher prices, less business... lower prices, more business! Not rocket science.

Many great employees are let go, one being a wonderful honest sales lady that was let go because her sells had fallen. Meanwhile another salesmen was handed sales ass companies moved into his territority. Plus he would lie and leave out information for new accounts and leave it up to other staff to explain cost and fees and deal with upset customer. Simple things like menetioning installation charges, filter fees, or promising equipment we didn't have. All of the lies and deception and he makes Salesman of the month..... yet the other salesman was honest and got kicked to the curb.

I worked hard and was a company man, but the company is not for its employees.... so it was time to go!

WAKE UP!!!!! There are many good people working for Aramark that are being held down. Get the oppressors out and let the people be free to serve their customers and grow the Aramark Business. Aramark Food Service (hospitals and cafes) are successful because great management, you need more of them. I would have loved to worked in the cafes instead of vending!

Horrible Work Environment

Former Employee - Stand Lead in Spokane, WA
    Former Employee - Stand Lead in Spokane, WA

I worked at ARAMARK Refreshment part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The position was part time and you were able to chose the days you would like to work.

Cons

The most disorganized company I have ever witnessed. No one knew what was happening or what was supposed to take place. Upper management looked like they were running around with their heads cut off the entire time. Also it would be appreciated if your employees were offered at least one break in a 12 hour day.

Learn to show respect to your employees, also it would help to be organized. If you have had over 6 months to prepare for an event that you have done for the past 5 years, one would expect that you would actually know what you are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK Refreshment