ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

www.aramarkuniform.com
  www.aramarkuniform.com
There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

The job is better in an entrepreneurial role then as a standardized position, i have been for the most part happy.

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Santa Ana, CA
Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

Pros

Union position, the ability to grow your route and make commission, The ability to network among existing customer base. You can support your family and make a very good living without a college degree.

Cons

Lack of communication in general with drivers. Dishonest and unethical business practice. Holding us to a standard you have no intention of Following yourselves

With the economy in its present state, you would think as a Company our bottom line would be to grow the business instead of thinking short term in every direction I see you heading. I feel we need to be on the same page

176 Other Employee Reviews for ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel (View Most Recent)

Enourmous pressure and unrealistic measures to achieve

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Waterloo, IA
    Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Waterloo, IA

I have been working at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

Pros

The pay is good, benefits very good, diversity in accounts, spend most of workday away from management out on route. Day goes by fast.

Cons

Management by fear. The G.M and A.G.M. put otherwordly pressure on D.M. and route reps to achieve goals that only the top markets can realistically achieve. Leads to a feeling of hopelessness to succeed. Constant negativity from said management creates culture of failure leaving R.S.R. primarily focused on staying off bottom of performance matricites. Employee builds absolutely zero equity with company. If you struggle for even a quarter you lose your job. Zero chance of advancement in branch locations, available positions not even made known. Company is simply unethical with loss and ruin and price increases and leave R.S.R out to dry for it. Aramark will throw R.S.R under the bus whenever any large account shows discontent. G.M. quoted by mid management as saying "we can always find a way to blame the route rep".

All they ever preach is how important the r.s.r is to growing the company but yet never stop with extra duties unrelated to that goal. Such as micro paperwork proving our sales activity, long check ins with D.M.'s that achieve nothing and having us sort laundry... All for $35 dollars an hour.

Its a great place to work

Current Employee - Trainer in Riverside, CA
    Current Employee - Trainer in Riverside, CA

I have been working at ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel

Pros

Training, people and leadership. The leadership team at Aramark is the best I have ever dealt with in my 15 years of experience.

Cons

Lots of politics. Again, I think within a company the size of Aramark, to a certain exent you have to deal with key players.

Listen to the people in the trenches. Let the information bubble up and be as transparent as possible. It wll pay off!

There are newer employer reviews for ARAMARK Uniform and Career Apparel