ARC Document Solutions

www.e-arc.com
  www.e-arc.com
There are newer employer reviews for ARC Document Solutions

Someone needs to communicate to the local employees, especially at OCB/CR

Current Employee - Field Technician in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Field Technician in Irvine, CA

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions

Pros

Field service, not locked to a desk all day, Excellent Benefits. OCB has generous time off policies.

Cons

Local Management does not, and has not in the last year or so communicate to employees during the downturn in the housing and construction market, where the company is headed. Just lots of Pink Slips on Thursdays. generous time off, but most employees do not take vacation as allowed, and end up not taking advantage of this policy with "too busy" remarks on returned on disapproved vacation tickets, due to layoffs resulting in skeleton staffing. Field Techs are getting killed by rising fuel prices, with NO hope of ANY help from the company. I fully expect retaliation/termination from the company if they use their legal force to disclose my identity. "Ethics Point" is a joke, designed to protect department managers.

For the local Management at OCB - Talk to your employees. Why not follow the Senior Corporate management at ARC and COMMUNICATE to your people what is happening at the company. We like our jobs, and enjoy the work we do, but in the last year this has become an unsatisfying place to work. Sr. Management at ARC is TRYING to keep things moving in the right direction, but local management seems to be stuck in the 1970's with their thinking. Panic first, react later.

60 Other Employee Reviews for ARC Document Solutions (View Most Recent)

Excellent Company

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions

Pros

Really good company to work with .Enjoying the stay. The best way to succeed is to stay focussed on the goals and to understand the needs of the company.

Cons

Nothing really.Great work atmosphere.More information regarding the work life balance is essential.Comp OFFS needed.

Keep up the work.

Great company to work for, tight on funds, but none the less

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I've been afforded the opportunity to advance my skills through training, and have gained the confidence to tackle pretty much any task. I started as a driver, and was promoted to a finisher in large format colour, and grew from there.,

Cons

Tough times with coworkers, almost makes you want to look else where, as there seems to be no way to get certain people under control, and stop with the insults.

Listen to whats happening. People love working here, but the unfairness with how some are treated by others, has not gone un-noticed. The pay scale still doesn't change, yet you want more and more and more out of each one of us...... We're all wearing out, either we need help, or something has to change.

There are newer employer reviews for ARC Document Solutions