ARC Document Solutions

www.e-arc.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for ARC Document Solutions

Someone needs to communicate to the local employees, especially at OCB/CR

Current Employee - Field Technician in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Field Technician in Irvine, CA

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions

Pros

Field service, not locked to a desk all day, Excellent Benefits. OCB has generous time off policies.

Cons

Local Management does not, and has not in the last year or so communicate to employees during the downturn in the housing and construction market, where the company is headed. Just lots of Pink Slips on Thursdays. generous time off, but most employees do not take vacation as allowed, and end up not taking advantage of this policy with "too busy" remarks on returned on disapproved vacation tickets, due to layoffs resulting in skeleton staffing. Field Techs are getting killed by rising fuel prices, with NO hope of ANY help from the company. I fully expect retaliation/termination from the company if they use their legal force to disclose my identity. "Ethics Point" is a joke, designed to protect department managers.

For the local Management at OCB - Talk to your employees. Why not follow the Senior Corporate management at ARC and COMMUNICATE to your people what is happening at the company. We like our jobs, and enjoy the work we do, but in the last year this has become an unsatisfying place to work. Sr. Management at ARC is TRYING to keep things moving in the right direction, but local management seems to be stuck in the 1970's with their thinking. Panic first, react later.

68 Other Employee Reviews for ARC Document Solutions (View Most Recent)

Good in technology/ Bad in process

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions

Pros

1. Chance to work with advance technology
    2. Product base company, so get a chance to learn details of product development.
    3. Salary is good

Cons

1. Biasness - If you are anywhere close to be known to the higher management then you have good growth opportunity
    2. very week in process - Its a software company but no proper software life cycle or process being followed by any dept. Development is done on ad-hoc basis.
    3. They ask to work on Saturdays

They should be neutral when it comes to giving opportunities, benefits/compensation and growth to all employees.
    A little more process oriented with proper corporate work culture.

Good

Current Employee - Analyst in Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Analyst in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions

Pros

Environment is very good only

Cons

Hectic work in office but good

There are newer employer reviews for ARC Document Solutions