i learnd a lot

Current Employee - Intern  in  Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Current Employee - Intern in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at ARCADIS

Pros

A professional international organization with opportunities to develop your own competence. The management works through hierarchy, but is fair and modern.

Cons

HQ is really small and had a cold enviorment. It is not really accessble to talk to people and colleges do not really bouwnd with eachothers.

Other Reviews for ARCADIS

one with al lot off opertunities for development in an international organization

Current Employee - Intern  in  Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Current Employee - Intern in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at ARCADIS

Pros

Global, challeging, intresting, development oppertunities, good for your language! Furthermore the headoffice is near to the station and easy to find.

Cons

ARCADIS is a real output focused organization. If you are more focus at the process it may be difficult to integrate in the culture.

Eye opening, and made me realize what type of organization I did *not* want to work for in my next career.

Former Employee - Senior Engineer
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer

I worked at ARCADIS

Pros

The compensation is on par with other environmental and civil engineering consulting firms. There are some talented individuals, but the company is going through a signficant "brain drain," via layoffs and voluntary departures.

Cons

Constant acquisitions, with no clear direction on how to integrate individuals into the organization. Definitely an "Old Boys" club - as a female engineer I could tell my advancement was limited by my gender. I received many accolades, good reviews, but clearly you hit a ceiling fairly quickly if you don't fit their "mold" of what they are seeking. I left voluntarily and joined a Co. that respects and rewards my contributions. And diversity on other fronts - Black, Hispanic; non existent.

I was able to get some great experience and turned that into a rewarding job with a competitor. In fact, we just snatched a win from Arcadis on a project, largely because of my prior job at Arcadis. So thank you!

There are newer employer reviews for ARCADIS.

Worked for ARCADIS? Contribute to the Community!