ARCADIS US
www.arcadis-us.com Littleton, CO 5000+ Employees

Great career development opportunities but improvements are needed to better tie compensation to performance.

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsMany opportunities for driven individuals whether interested in technical work or project management work. Great technical network is available to all staff including very senior experts. Exciting projects also always seem to be coming down the pipeline.

ConsWork-life balance expectations seem to vary significantly from project to project and manger to manager. Although this is somewhat driven by the field, there is a significant lack of diversity within the organization and seems be little value placed on diversity. Compensation is not well tied to performance even though this is a performance driven organization. Improvements are being made here but they are slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter link performance to compensation; Promote better work-life balance

Company is good, IT department not as employee focused..

Systems Engineer II (Current Employee)
    Highlands Ranch, CO

I have been working at ARCADIS US full-time for less than a year

Pros: Solid stable company with decent benefits. Cons: no bonus or awards and no real clear picture on… Advice to Senior Management: Get real project managers to manage projects and trust them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Massive management turn over

Communications Manager (Former Employee)
    Highlands Ranch, CO

I worked at ARCADIS US full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: great budgets, senior management is strong, great benefits Cons: Massive management turn over, I had 5 managers is 5… Advice to Senior Management: invest in retaining top talent and build a strong corp.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ARCADIS US.

Worked for ARCADIS US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARCADIS US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARCADIS US CEO Gary Coates. All reviews posted anonymously by ARCADIS US employees.