ARCADIS US

www.arcadis-us.com
  www.arcadis-us.com
There are newer employer reviews for ARCADIS US

I'm glad I don't work at Arcadis anymore!

Former Employee - Scientist
Former Employee - Scientist

I worked at ARCADIS US full-time

Pros

There are some really bright and professional people at Arcadis. I got to work with a few for a short period of time. Unfortunately, most of my time there was spent dealing with the bad apples from top to bottom.

Cons

Office politics, backstabbing, very poor management

Promoting incompetence is not a long-term strategy for success.

137 Other Employee Reviews for ARCADIS US (View Most Recent)

Ok experience, but they're driven to succeed at any cost

I worked at ARCADIS US full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good compensation and benefits. Worked on many different projects with some really bright and friendly co-workers. A good place to gain experience if you're just starting out.

Cons

Senior management is all politics and profits. ARCADIS' primary focus is on the next company it can acquire, meeting billable metrics and grabbing opportunities.

Great experience, not so great company

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Highlands Ranch, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Highlands Ranch, CO

I worked at ARCADIS US full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Absolutely some of the brightest people in the industry. Great projects and mentors for honing your specialized skill set. No problems getting the right specialized software to do the job. Pay is in-line and the benefits are slightly above average.

Cons

You feel like an independent consultant lobbying internally to maintain your billable workload. There is no workload planning, so you have to constantly take on too much work to make sure you meet billable goals. There is little cross-training, so what you were hired to do is what you will do everyday. You see your supervisor once a year during annual reviews. The office culture is bleak and slightly depressing. Hard to describe, but just not a happy place to work.

There is no "I" in team and when everyone is working for themselves.....Put leaders in the leadership positions. A semi-annual email from the location leader about the building management having a appreciation luncheon is not leadership.

There are newer employer reviews for ARCADIS US