AREVA NP
www.areva.com La Défense, France 5000+ Employees

Great team, fascinating products, nuclear industry requiring patience and endurance

Project Director (Current Employee)
Erlangen (Germany)

I have been working at AREVA NP full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat team with a very high technological level, international and technically challenging projects, over-average compensation and benefits

ConsNuclear industry isn't the quickest, patience and endurance are musts. Society's acceptance of nuclear is down since Fukushima which requires some personal justification.

Advice to Senior ManagementEven if the industry is slow, it is necessary to learn and implement changes quickly.

I realize thermohydraulics studies for safety and I&C optimization

I have been working at AREVA NP

Pros: International company Leader in nuclear engineering Cons: Competition between AREVA and some of its partners More

Room for growth for young professionals

I have been working at AREVA NP

Pros: Some of the most brilliant engineers work with Areva. Lots of diverse… Cons: Changes take a while to implement due to its size. Bonuses are based on goals set in the… Advice to Senior Management: Traditions can and should be broken in favor of innovative… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AREVA NP.

Worked for AREVA NP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AREVA NP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AREVA NP CEO Michael W. Rencheck . All reviews posted anonymously by AREVA NP employees.