AREVA

Ok time at AREVA

Engineer (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at AREVA

ProsGood work benefits, 401k, health much better than other places. Decent pay. Interesting and challenging work. Lots of responsibility given right at the beginning.

ConsTough difficult projects to work on. Too much red tape and paperwork all the time. Very stressfull, lots of impossible deadlines to meet. Very high expectations of employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut down on the meetings. Cut down on all processes. Things are way too difficult sometimes to get anything done.

Great experience

Principal Engineer (Current Employee)
Aiken, SC

I have been working at AREVA

Pros: No 1 Nuclear Supplier in the World Cons: Not too much access to learn. Advice to Senior Management: provide practical access to share expertise and resource Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work!

Communications Specialist (Current Employee)
Aiken, SC

I have been working at AREVA

Pros: AREVA treats their employees like family. They take care of us and make us feel like we're wanted. While other companies are cutting raises and… Cons: Can't go into a negative sick time balance, which really hurts when… Advice to Senior Management: AREVA is great! I don't have many complaints, but you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AREVA.

Worked for AREVA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AREVA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AREVA CEO Luc Oursel. All reviews posted anonymously by AREVA employees.