Pretty good environment

Current Employee - Engineer II
Current Employee - Engineer II

Pros

They were interested in employee advancement. There were a wide variety of qualified individuals. The hours weren't excessive. Pay and benefits were above average.

Cons

Really, the only downside I found was that I didn't like the particular location (Aiken, SC)

Advice to Management

keep up the corporate effort on sustainability issues.

Other Employee Reviews for AREVA

1. Pros and Cons

Pros

Overall good place to work. Opportunity for travel, interactions with European colleagues. Challenging work.

Cons

People are slow to make decisions. Company is the result of many acquisitions trying to come together in a common way. Still trying to figure out what kind of company it wants to be.

Advice to Management

Need to simplify organization/tools/processes.

2. Its alright I guess.

Current Employee - HD Mechanic in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)
    Current Employee - HD Mechanic in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Pros

I am at a northern minesite. I work a 7 on and 7 off shift. The seven days off is great. The wage is very competitive. Food and accomidation is covered for your week away from home. RRSP plan, dental plan, tool allowance, Boot allowance.

Cons

You are away from home half the time. This may be a good thing depending on your home life.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. We are the people who see and use failed and successful processes you create. Just because we are not management does not mean that are suggestions would not be helpful and original.