It's all about who the bosses like. Company politics at its finest

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at ARI full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You're able to network with a bunch of people because it's a large company.

Cons

Most of the managers (if not all) are male. You will rarely see a woman in a higher up position in this company. It's all about who you know and which managers like you that will pretty much dictate if you'll be promoted to a different position in another dept within the company. The raises are poop. Literally, dog poop and a disappointment to the staff who work their tails off throughout the course of the year. A lot of people feel stuck here and it's sad.

Show your diversity and place women and minorities in more of the upper management positions.

Other Reviews for ARI

Call Center is a Sweat Shop

Current Employee - Call Center Service Advisor  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Call Center Service Advisor in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at ARI full-time for more than a year

Pros

Other departments seem ok. I'd like to transfer and try a different part of the company. People there seem a lot better taken care of. HQ has a nice gym, but it is not for everyone.

Cons

The Call Center is very unfriendly. We are like robots. We can't move without asking permission. People get written up for everything. I mean, if you are one minute late, you get written up.Management has no sympathy. There are two classes of workers in this company. the call center and everyone else. The pay in the call center is very low. I made a lot more at other jobs, but with the recession, this is all I could get.

Teach managers how to treat people like human beings. We keep changing managers. No one is there long enough to really care.

Older Guys Can't Get Ahead

Current Employee - Technician  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Technician in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at ARI

Pros

Decent pay, good benefits, good Christmas bonus, nice office.

Cons

Anyone over 30 can't make supervisor. Older guys don't stsnd a chance. Management only wants people that look just like rhem.

Give someone different a try.

There are newer employer reviews for ARI.

Worked for ARI? Contribute to the Community!