There are newer employer reviews for ARINC

Great place to work

I worked at ARINC

Pros

Great work enviroment,co-work and freedom to do your job.

Cons

Movement within the company once your project has ended.

66 Other Employee Reviews for ARINC (View Most Recent)

If you ant to advance, you had best pucker up.

I have been working at ARINC

Pros

ARINC is a worldwide company with far ranging jobs and positions for many levels of employee. With office all over the world you can't find a better international company to be interested in.

Cons

The only way to advance is through knowing someone in that division before applying. I believe eventhough this company is worldwide and international, ARINCs employee base does not represent this in its management or opportunities for advancement. Our new ownership could careless what our company does, besides bring them profits, which has affected retention of knowledgeable employees, employee work attitudes, and managements roles as professional leaders. Management does what they want and expects their workers to respect them. A total revamp of the advancement process and management and leadership training needs to be implemented at all levels of management so they can understand their shortcomings in being good leaders, at best.

Management needs leadership training. Most have a better than you attitude and have no idea of what a simple compliment can do to raise moral, which over the last decade, is at an all time low. Practice what you preach comes into mind.

Great company, opportunity driven results.

I have been working at ARINC

Pros

Competitive benefits, comparative salaries, progressive growth potential for driven career path, strong growth in emerging markets, potential for learning addition al skill sets.

Cons

Communication is sometimes broken down, lean environment but gives to abiltity of learning additional roles, cross functional teams sometimes independent of overall goal.

There are newer employer reviews for ARINC