There are newer employer reviews for ARINC

Maybe RC will make it better - but it does not look like it will happen anytime soon

Current Contractor - Senior Manager in Annapolis, MD
Current Contractor - Senior Manager in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at ARINC as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Nice location and still some very good people remain Some areas have exciting projects Alternate work schedule (AWS) to get every other Friday off decent pay for the area

Cons

Too many to list...... cash sucked out by by Carlyle morale very low too many employees making more than their market value (as new employee you will be frustrated by this) everyone in a wait and see approach for what Rockwell Collins will do, so no one working AWS abused to the point no work happens on Fridays service/products, having had no capital investment the past 6yrs, are suffering.

Advice to Management

get out - take your 'parachutes' and go give back to the world and stop gaining at the expense of others.

Other Employee Reviews for ARINC

1. Great staff, poor leadership from vps & CEO

Former Employee - Department Director in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Department Director in Annapolis, MD

I worked at ARINC full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good place to get exposure to latest technology. Has okay benefits. A good stepping stone to a better opportunity.

Cons

Constant infighting among higher level executives. Not truthful about future of company to employees.

Advice to Management

Youn would not listen if I gave it.

2. Sr. Staff Engineer

Current Employee - Senior Staff Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Staff Engineer

I have been working at ARINC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The majority of people I have worked with are extremely bright and very personable. The benefits are actually pretty good here compared to other places I have worked. Management is pretty flexible with taking time off.

Cons

The company was purchased by a company who has sold off a portion of the company and is planning to sell the remaining portion very soon. They have squeezed the company dry and have not invested anything. There is an air of uncertainty about the future at the time I am writing this review.

Advice to Management

Management needs to better communicate with its employees. I should not have to find out about the important changes via word of mouth from other employees. Even my direct supervisor is kept in the dark about many things.